Commercial coffee makers usually provide more options, brew faster and are much more durable than home coffee makers.
They make an excellent investment for an avid coffee maker and are perfect for any size business.
Before shopping you should check out some reviews of commercial coffee makers to see which brand and model may be best for you.
Hamilton Beach D50065 Commercial 60-Cup
The Hamilton Beach D50065 Commercial 60-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Urn brews up to 60 cups of coffee in one hour.
It is housed in a stainless steel case with stainless steel interior.
The coffee maker features an on and ready light indicator and keep warm heater.
The trip handle allows easy one hand dispensing, along with the handy saucer indent. The coffee maker is also dishwasher safe.
- The stainless steel construction of this coffee maker makes is durable and strong.
- The fast brew time means you can brew up coffee for a large crowd in no time at all.
- The ready light and water-level indicator helps ensure that you can keep the water flowing.
- The built in heater keeps coffee at an optimal serving temperature.
- Serving is simple with the one hand handle and the saucer indent that keeps cups in place.
- The cons with this coffee maker starts with the lack of safety features.
- The product description and information from the company do not specify any specific safety features.
- There are concerns that dispensing could cause hazards if not done properly or in the handle is not released in time.
In conclusion, this coffee maker is probably going to do well ion a serving situation where guests do not serve their own coffee.
It holds an adequate amount of coffee and allows for easy brewing and dispensing.
BUNN VPS 12-Cup Pour over Commercial Coffee Brewer
The Bunn VPS 12-Cup Pour over Commercial Coffee Brewer features 3 warming stations, each with its own on/off switch and indicator light.
The hood, base and warmers are all stainless steel. No plumbing is required so the unit is completely portable.
Water is kept fresh with an aeration system that feed fresh air into the tank. This brewer makes 3.8 gallons of coffee per hour.
Buyers have raved that this brewer is very fast and efficiently brews coffee to the highest quality. The special aeration also helps to keep coffee tasting fresh even after sitting for hours.
Consumers did not like that this brewer does not come with pots, which must be purchased separately.
Some consumers did not like that you had to use pots to dispense the coffee, which could be a problem when serving crowds in a buffet style setting.
The only major drawback to this brewer seems to be that it does not come with pots, but if you have your own pots or are not concerned with having to buy them then this is a fast and efficient machine.
Another thing to consider is the fact that this brewer uses pots instead of having a reservoir with a spout dispenser. If you want people to be able to serve themselves then this may not work for your need.
A practical alternative is the Coffee Vending Machine