The Bloomfield Coffee Maker, the Rolls Royce for coffee lovers
Nowadays, the Bloomfield coffee maker forms part of the company’s most prominent products that include coffee makers, warmers, decanters, grinders and pots.
As such, you will often find the Bloomfield brand a-blooming in many commercial establishments from the food industry to the travel sector.
Such is the hold upon the imagination that Bloomfield exerts on a coffee-crazy culture.
This is not surprising especially with the company’s dedication to be on the leading edge of coffee brewing with the use of the latest technology in automation.
In most cases, in fact, Bloomfield led the way in innovation particularly in the patented Electronic Brew Control systems as well as other features like the After Hours Mode, Ready to Brew Light and Countdown Quality Timer.
Along with outstanding customer service and good pricing,
Here are the Pros
There are so many advantages to the Bloomfield lines of coffee makers that it is only right to enumerate them here, thus:
- The Electronic Brew Control system, which includes the After Hours Mode and Brew Cycle Timer features, prevents double brewing, saves on energy consumption and protects the unit. Basically, you have coffee that is brewed at just the right water temperature, which is the hallmark of an excellent coffee maker.
- The advanced spray head evenly spreads the water over the entire batch of coffee grounds, thus, ensuring that your coffee is richly textured.
- The Countdown Quality Timer cues in on the end of the coffee holding time, hence, ensuring that you get your coffee when it is still savory.
- The materials used in a Bloomfield coffee maker are made to last especially with the one-piece stainless steel models. Even the carafe glass is scratch-resistant! Plus, it does help in your decision to purchase this brand knowing that its stainless steel material is very easy to clean and maintain.
- The warming station with its warmer plates in porcelain enamel securely holds the decanter whilst ensuring that no scrapes and scratches will happen on the latter, thanks to the absence of protruding screws. Also, you need not remove the panels in order to adjust the water volume. This makes it easier to weaken or strengthen your coffee with a simple operation.
With all these benefits, it is no wonder then that your Bloomfield coffee maker almost always has its twin in your family and friends’ houses, not to mention in your favorite deli, too.
Where there are Pros there are Cons
Most consumers will complain about the expensiveness of the brand especially the products that boast of a $500 price tag.
For most, this is a very high price to pay for a coffee maker whose function can be replaced with a cheaper model.
And in these recessionary times, it pays to save any which way you can. Still, when you want good value for your money, then the Bloomfield coffee accessories cannot be beat. After all, your hundreds of dollars will stretch out for many years to come.
As a final advice, it is often best to choose the more expensive brand for the high-quality it provides.
This is the case with the Bloomfield coffee maker, which will definitely provide for excellent returns on investments – meaning excellent coffee for years and years.