Why use the Braun KSM2 Coffee Grinder?
Any coffee drinker that has drunk coffee brewed from freshly ground coffee beans will tell you there is nothing like it. A cup of coffee made from fresh ground beans is flavourful and rich.
You need that freshness you can not get from beans that were ground before you bought them. That is why coffee connaisseurs own their own coffee grinder.
The Braun KSM2-WH Aromatic Coffee Grinder grinds enough beans for 12 cups of coffee. It has a powerful 150-watt motor that will not overheat.
The transparent lid features a graduated measuring scale for convenience. The stainless-steel blades provide powerful grinding action and features a safety on/off switch. The unit also has cord storage and is 7.5 inches tall.
Braun KSM2 Coffee Grinder Pros & Cons
- This coffee grinder hits the mark on many key points that consumers want to see.
- It has a large capacity that allows you to grind enough beans for 12 cups of coffee. It also grind the beans quickly with a powerful motor and strong blades.
- Even grinding is ensured by two ribs that guide the beans towards the blades. Consumers also like that the grinder is easy to use and that it is small enough to not take up a large amount of counter space.
- The transparent lid allows for easy monitoring of the grinding action and is also part of the safety feature, since the grinder will not work if the lid is not secured in place. Neat storage is simple because the cord wraps easily around the bottom.
- To top it off, consumers like the price and the grinder has gotten amazing reviews about its durability.
- Some concerns that consumers had about the product were rather minor, but still could be something to consider when buying the grinder.
- During use some grounds get trapped in the bottom of the grinder, but this can easily be remedied by lightly tapping the grinder. Another concern of consumers about the grinder is that it can not be washed in the dishwasher.
- However, this was countered by other consumers saying that the unit was very simple to clean by hand. Many consumers did not like the fact that this grinder is rather loud when operating, which is not something that can be fixed, but may be tolerable by some people.
- There was another concern that might be the actually point that turns some consumers off to this grinder. The grind only has one button for operating. The fineness of the grind is determined by how long you hold the lever. This could be tiresome and aggravating until you master it.
The Braun KSM2 Coffee Grinder is a very good choice when you want something compact and simple. It grinds very well with minimal issues and it is equipped with safety measures.
The main concerns about the product can easily be overcome, but if you prefer a quiet grinder or you want something that takes the guesswork out of grinding coffee beans then the Braun KSM2 coffee grinder may not be the grinder choice for you.