Krups Coffee Grinder is good value for your money
- 1 Quick, versatile, handsome, quiet, durable and easy to clean
- 2 Here are the Pros
- 3 There are some minor Cons
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Best Krups Coffee Grinders
- 5.1 Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder
- 5.2 Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder Pros & Cons
- 5.3 Conclusion
- 5.4 Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder
- 5.5 Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder Pros & Cons
- 5.6 Conclusion
- 5.7 Krups GVX2-12 Burr Grinder
- 5.8 Krups GVX2-12 Burr Grinder Pros & Cons
- 5.9 Conclusion
- 5.10 Related
Quick, versatile, handsome, quiet, durable and easy to clean
The ancestors of the Krups coffee grinder made their appearance over 50 years ago, which paved the way for more state-of-the-art kitchen and home appliances from the German-based company.
And just like its German contemporaries, the Krups brand is synonymous with product passion, precision and perfection from the technical to the aesthetic aspects.
Today, you can find a wide range of Krups coffee-related products from their sturdy coffee grinders and coffee makers to the famous single-serve coffee cups. As such, fans of coffee will often find the Krups store as an all-in-one coffee shop.
Indeed, Krups is the very essence of coffee for many on-the-run aficionados. But let’s go back to the Krups coffee mill. You can purchase these coffee machines in online sites and retailer stores all over the world, often at highly competitive prices that fit almost any homeowner’s budget.
Here are the Pros
The good thing about the coffee grinders from Krups is its flexibility in providing just the right kind of grinds with a few changes to the motor pressure. For example, if you want a coarser grind, you can vary the on-off function such that you press and release it twice per second.
Keep in mind that most Krups brand coffee grinders are activated by pressure on the plastic cover.
In time, you will acquire the skill necessary to grind the coffee to your desired consistency. This way, you can serve coffee just the way each family member likes it.
And don’t worry about wearing out the switch as this part is also built to last. Also, the Krups coffee grinder can be used to grind just about anything short of rocks and pebbles.
You can pop in seeds, nuts, spices and even vitamin pills into it and you will still have your coffee grinder functioning perfectly with coffee beans.
Did we mention that it is also a very compact countertop appliance?
Yes, you can display this coffee grinder on the countertop without worrying too much about the humungous space it will be taking up. Or if you want, you can always store it inside the cabinet but who wants to do that when you will use the coffee grinder every day, anyway?
Plus, with its sleek lines and smooth appearance, you will definitely want to display your Krups coffee grinder. After all, you would not want to hide a thing of beauty.
There are some minor Cons
On the negative side, you might have the disadvantage of a messy kitchen with this coffee grinder, which is especially true of the Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder model.
You will have the inconvenience of leftover coffee grinds sticking like messy glue inside the chamber.
Now, if you generate static during the grinding process, your floors and countertops may yet well be the recipient of some of the residual grinds.
We advise consumers to browse through the wide selections of models for the perfect Krups coffee grinder. Sooner than later, you will find one that suits your needs perfectly.
Best Krups Coffee Grinders
A coffee grinder is a must have for anyone who wants the freshest tasting coffee. Krups has a few different coffee grinders on the market to suit varying consumer needs.
Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder
The Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder is an electric grinder with a fast 160 watt motor. It can grind 3 ounces of beans at one time with the stainless steel blades and the oval design helps to ensure an even grind.
Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder Pros & Cons
- This grinder is small, coming in at about 6 inches tall, which was a plus for consumers. Buyers appreciated the quiet operation and that despite its small size, the grinder was able to grind enough beans for a whole pot of coffee at one time. Consumers also said that this grinder is easy to use with a one touch operation design.
- Critics were not as pleased that there is no option for the fineness of the grind. Many recommended using this grinder to only grind beans for coffee makers that use #4 paper filters in order to avoid issues with grinds in the coffee.
Overall this grinder works well and is a nice option for a simple and affordable grinder. But if you want options of how fine or coarse their coffee beans grind, then you should look elsewhere because it is almost impossible to ensure fineness with this grinder.
Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder
The Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder has a 140 watt motor and a stainless steel housing. It holds up to 3 ounces of beans. The fineness of the grind is determined by pressing the pulsing action button. The grinding chamber is made of stainless steel, as are the blades. The lid has a twist lock feature for safety.
Krups GX4100 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder Pros & Cons
- Buyers have said that overall this grinder is a great value. It does a quick job and is easy to clean. Generally they liked that it is self contained without burrs to clean.
- Users expressed concern that this is not a very precise grinder. It can be difficult to determine the fineness of the grind without a lot of practice.
If you want an affordable grinder that gets the job done then this grinder may work for you. However, if you are particular about the fineness of your grounds then you may be better off looking at a grinder with specific grinding options instead.
Krups GVX2-12 Burr Grinder
The Krups GVX2-12 Burr Grinder Is a burr grinder that has 17 different settings. It has a large capacity hopper and a removable ground coffee container.
Krups GVX2-12 Burr Grinder Pros & Cons
- Consumers liked that this grinder gave specific options for grinding fineness based upon the type of coffee maker. The burr grinders allowed for a consistent grind. It was easy to remove the ground coffee without a mess thanks to the removable container. Users also liked the quiet operation and the automatic shut off option. They also were impressed at the high quality construction of the grinder.
- The main concern about this grinder is that it takes time to learn how to set the grinder fineness selection. It may take some practice to get the type of grind you desire.
People are actually very happy with this grinder. It allows for a selection of grinding fineness and it is relatively easy to use. It is also well made, which means it is durable and long lasting. This grinder is good for buyers who have varying needs as to the fineness of their coffee.